- Indirizzo: Juffrouw Idastraat 11 - 2513 BE - Den Haag - Netherlands
- Telefono: + 31 703105050
- Fax: + 31 703560753
- Sito: http://www.carenederland.org
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support people in a life threatening situation due to emergencies. CARE Nederland is particularly active in the field of natural disaster, refugees, reconstruction in war-torn countries and disaster management;
- Inform the Dutch population broadly about conflict and disasters around the world, their cause and how CARE Nederland supports people during the reconstruction phase;
- Lobbying for its views and appropriate action-taking by relevant persons and institutions, and everything that relates to this or may be conducive, in the broadest sense.
CARE Nederland helps to strengthen the resilience of communities prone to disasters, including violent conflict, by addressing immediate needs and contributing to sustainable solutions to underlying causes of vulnerability.
CARE Nederland seeks a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. CARE International will be a global force and partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty. CARE Nederland will be known everywhere for our unshakeable commitment to the dignity of people.
Effective 1 July 2010 CARE Nederland's new strategic policy applies. The main goals are as follows:
- CARE Nederland wants to strengthen the resilience of vulnerable communities (DRR);
- CARE Nederland wants to ensure that the current base of private funds and contributions is maintined, and provide information to donors and other public about development work (Marketing);
- CARE Nederland wants to ensure that the processes performed to achieve the objectives are efficiently, effectively and properly monitored (internal management).