Protezione Civile » Recensione Libri, 13 Settembre 2017 alle 10:22:38
Risk modeling for appraising named peril index insurance products: A guide for practitioners
This guide was written to introduce a wider audience of insurers to index insurance as a risk management tool for agriculture. Index insurance, which is a relatively recent innovation, has exciting potential for addressing the need for agricultural insurance in developing economies.
The main objectives of this guide are to:
- Promote informed business decision making among insurance companies by providing them with effective tools for evaluating named peril index insurance business opportunities and products;
- Support the improvement of named peril index insurance product offerings through structured and transparent collaboration and communication between insurers, product design teams, and policyholders;
- Encourage more insurance companies to write index-based insurance policies that protect against key risks and improve access to finance among the unbanked and underbanked market in developing countries;
- Improve the technical capacity of insurance companies in quantitative risk analysis of index insurance products and named peril index insurance pricing analytics;
- PER MAGGIORI INFORMAZIONI CONSULTARE L'ARCHIVIO MULTIMEDIALE
Effettua il login per aggiungere un commento.