4th international conference on integrated management of coastal zones
LUOGO: Cuba (Santiago de Cuba) - DATA: 11-13 May 2011 - LINGUA: Spanish, English - ORGANIZZAZIONE: Multidisciplinary Studies Center of Coastal Zones at Universidad de Oriente (CEMZOC)
The Multidisciplinary Studies Center of Coastal Zones at Universidad de Oriente, The Center of Marine Investigations at Universidad de La Habana, The Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment in Santiago de Cuba, The National Association of Architects and Construction Engineers in Cuba (UNAICC), the NGO Pro Nature of Cuba, the International Ocean Institute IOI – Cuba, The Cuban Company of Telecommunication (ETECSA), and the West Ecosystems and Biodiversity Center (BIOECO), invite you to the IV International Conference on Integrated Management of Coastal Zones, CARICOSTAS 2011, which be held at Santiago de Cuba, from May 13 to 15, 2011. CARICOSTAS 2011‘s main goal is to facilitate the exchange of experiences among professors, researchers, executives, decision makers, social workers and other professionals associated with the studies on the sustainable development, environment and integrated management of the resources on coastal zones.
Debates will be opened about:
- Integrated Management of Coastal Zones.
- Social studies in Coastal Communities.
- Health and coastal environment.
- Vulnerability, risks and natural disasters in the coastal zones.
- Biodiversity and coastal processes.
- The technological impact in the coastal zones.
- The sustainable development of the coastal zones.
- Environmental education.
- Teaching and interdisciplinary investigations.
- The gender in coastal communities.
- Marine transportation and ports.
- Fishery and Marine Culture.
- Tourism and recreation.
- Marine law.
- Coastal pollution.
- Impacts of the climate changes in coastal zones.
- Planning and Territorial Classification in coastal zones.
- The renewable energies in the coastal areas.
from 100.00 CUC to 250.00 CUC
professors, researchers, executives, decision makers, social workers and other professionals associated with the studies on the sustainable development, environment and integrated management of the resources on coastal zones.
How to register
For further information contact us:
Effettua il login per aggiungere un commento.